Sankara Eye Foundation USA (SEF or Sankara) fully respects and honors our donors’ privacy. We will not trade, sell, rent, loan or share the donor’s personal information (collected online or offline) including email address, physical address and phone numbers with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. If there is a specific need to share this information, it will do so only after the donor has given SEF the specific permission to do so.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
● Your IP address.
● Your contact information and email address.
● Other information such as interests and preferences.
● Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for severalreasons:
● To better understand your needs.
● To improve our services andproducts.
● To send you promotional emailscontaining the information we think you will find interesting.
● To contact you to fill out surveysand participate in other types of market research.
● To customize our website accordingto your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Sankara Eye Foundation is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Sankara Eye Foundation has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure byimplementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard allthe information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing thefollowing:
● When filling out the forms on the website, leave the box unchecked, if you do not want to disclose your personal information.
● If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email to update this.
Resale Or Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
Sankara Eye Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site or offline, including email addresses, phone numbers and email lists.
Sankara Eye Foundation USA, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, does not associate itself with any political organization or person and does not officially support or favor any political activity. Any opinions expressed or extending support by associated members or volunteers are their own and do not reflect the views of the organization.
Sankara Eye Foundation USA values and welcomes diversity in its volunteers, employees, donors and the people it serves. It also respects organizations that have a similar policy. To this end, Sankara Eye Foundation USA will comply with all applicable laws, provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity whenever SEF hires an employee, and the same provisions will be applied when Sankara Eye Foundation USA recruits a volunteer or provides service to a deserving person.